September 21, 2020

Monday - Warm and sunny


This might give you a hint about the type of day that I had today…I was still in my PJs at 6:00pm.  No, we didn’t go out until late today. I did sleep in as I had stayed up really late, then F went back to bed. He hasn’t been feeling well at all. He slept on and off most of the afternoon. I knew that we weren’t going anywhere so I did have breakfast…around 2 in the afternoon. Sigh.


Around 6 pm I said to F that we needed to have dinner. I suggested a Japanese restaurant that does pretty good food that I’m okay with and miracle of miracles, he was okay with it too. We invited K and she came too.


I had chicken curry again and I really liked it, F had ramen and his mother had niku-udon. I think we basically had the same thing we had the last time we went to Misono!


We brought K back to the house and then I suggested going for a coffee. When we were near the coffee shop, I sort of suggested that we go to Daiso, my hundred yen shop. F was okay with that. I had a few minutes of bopping around the store, so that was nice. I saw a lot of nice yarn there…but I’m mid-project at the moment, so didn’t buy it. 


We spent around an hour in the coffee shop and it was nice just to be out of the house. It wasn’t too busy and people are fairly spread out there anyway. 


F wanted to go to the grocery store afterwards so we did. He picked up some of his fake beer and we got a few munchies and snacks too. We came back to the house and had a quiet evening. I didn’t even watch any TV tonight! It’s been really quiet here.


Oh, and…my phone isn’t working now. When I put it on cellular it keeps searching for the phone system. It does work on wifi but a phone that you can’t actually phone with isn’t much use. I know that F doesn’t want to spend the money right now and I get it, but I’d like to point out that this is my first iPhone which I’ve had for 6 or 7 years. In that time, F has lost one iPhone and had two others die on him, so perhaps I’m not the problem here?


One more thing. F and I are heading north on Wednesday for a couple of nights. I’m not sure if I’ll post tomorrow night or not as we hope to get a fairly early start that morning. If I don’t, I’ll talk at you all on Friday or Saturday, depending on how tired I am when we get back!


Until sometime….

No comments: