November 18, 2020

Wednesday - Cloudy and rainy, clearer at night


I woke up to an empty room of course, I got up soon after I awoke. I went downstairs and then came back to watch the news. I did that and then turned over to Batman Forever. I watched a bit of that, but did go downstairs for breakfast and to do some laundry. I hung it up here and got on with my day. 


Today, I watched a lot of a British series called White House Farm. It was based on a true story of a horrible murder in a farm house. Five family members died and police thought it was a murder suicide.  It was well acted and kept me coming back. I watched 5 out of 6 episodes today. I couldn’t fit the other one in.


I finished my crafting ornaments today. Both of them! Woot. I really like them both and I hope the person that I’ll be sending them to will like them too. Do you want a sneak peek?




I went downstairs around 5:40 to start dinner. I knew that F would be late tonight, so I tried to make things for K and I that she would like. We had Yuzu Kosho chicken with Broccoli, mini tomatoes, and salad. K had rice and we both had some cream of mushroom soup.  I think dinner was good and almost all of it disappeared. I had taken food out for F before I served us because I know what K and I are like!


I had nearly finished washing and drying the dishes when F arrived. He proceeded to get in my way in the kitchen and make himself ramen to go with my stuff. I finished as quickly as I could and vacated the room!


Later, F came upstairs and did ask if I wanted to go out tonight, but I didn’t need to. I knew he didn’t really mean it since he was very tired. I told him it was okay.


Later on I did the garbage and got it ready for F to take it out in the morning. I watched a little TV and finished sewing the Christmas tree together. Yay me. 


And that’s about it for me. Tomorrow I don’t know what I’m going to be doing! I should maybe do more laundry, but we’ll see.  Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: