November 25, 2020

Wednesday-Sunny and then rainy at night


I went to bed terribly late last night and for some reason woke up at 6:30. I had to run downstairs and then I went back to bed. Poor F was awake then and said that he hadn’t slept at all. I didn’t have that problem. 


I got up a bit late, watched the news and did my usual morning stuff. I didn’t do laundry, even though I should have. I brought my breakfast up early and had that.  Around 11:30 I went downstairs.


Today I made soup. I spent a couple of hours in the kitchen making chicken vegetable soup. I washed, chopped, sliced and then parboiled some of the vegetables. After a while I was ready to clean up. I cleaned up and went back upstairs.


I thought I’d just have a cup pasta for lunch, but I was peckish afterwards so went down later and got more of my regular lunch food. I came back and ate, I relaxed for the most part. I watched the news and checked the kitchen at 5 pm.  


I was downstairs in the kitchen when F called. He was on his way back to the house, so I got a little busier. He got to the house, said hello to both K and I and went upstairs. After a few minutes I went to see if he was ready to come down. He was, so I asked him to help me. However, most of the stuff made it to the table before he arrived. He did take a plate or two though.


We had my lovely chicken vegetable soup with French bread toasted. I added butter, cream cheese or cheese to the slices. We also had some salad. It was really good, but no one except me had more soup. I’m a bit sad at that. The soup was nice!


I got to do the dishes and while I did them I listened to a new-to-me podcast. It was about a woman in Hollywood and was quite interesting. I hadn’t heard of her, but that didn’t surprise me. 


I went upstairs when I was done. F, when he came upstairs, asked if I wanted to go out, but I really didn’t. I said I would if he wanted to go out though. We have to go out tomorrow, so he put off his trip till then.


We had a quiet evening in. I watched New Amsterdam and then turned the TV off again. I tried to do some of my internet stuff and now I’m writing to you.


I’m not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow. I’m hoping to do some laundry and maybe get a start on my Christmas Cards?  We’ll see what happens! Come back later if you will and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: