November 24, 2020

Tuesday - Sunny and then drizzly


I went to bed quite late last night and woke up late this morning too. I did set an alarm and it finally woke me up. I got up and stayed up. Yay me. F slept a bit, didn’t really seem to want to get moving. I thought we’d go downstairs and have some of the leftover food and had even steeled myself to look forward to it. F however, wanted to go out. 


We didn’t leave the house until two pm so we didn’t have many choices. We decided to go to Arpeggio and it was a good choice. We probably slipped in just before last call, so it wasn’t busy at all. We had a pretty good meal, then paid and left. 


We came back to the house to look for a bill that F wanted to pay. He didn’t find it! After that, we went to S-Mall and spent a bit of time there. We had a drink in Doutor and then visited the Daiso upstairs. I got a couple of crochet hooks with handles and something to cushion my ornaments in the box I’m sending. 


We headed out to the car and F found the bill in the back of the car! We headed toward the house and nipped into the conbini to pay the bill. That done, I suggested going to Gyomu Supa for a bit of shopping. F was okay with that. I couldn’t buy anything frozen as our freezer is full, but I got a few things for Christmas and the time around then. We headed across the street then and went to Yamaya. I got a couple of things there, nothing too exciting. 


We came back to the house for a while and I thought that we’d eat in again, but F didn’t want to. We relaxed for a while and then we went out again. It was to a Japanese restaurant again, but it was one of my favourites, so that was good. I had Duck with udon. The shop was out of soba, so I couldn’t have that. F had tempura on rice and the shop owner gave us a little bit of soba since she knew I usually ordered it. We both had some and enjoyed it too.


After dinner, we went to the grocery store and bought a few things for dinner tomorrow and Thursday. Tomorrow I’m going to try making Chicken Vegetable soup again, and on Thursday just chicken and I’ll probably serve leftover soup with it and something from the freezer.  I hope K doesn’t mind if I take over the kitchen for a bit!


After we unpacked the groceries, we came upstairs. We had a quiet evening, both of us took showers and I watched a bit of TV. 


That’s about it for the day. It was quite a good one, but tomorrow, F goes back to work and so do I in a way! Come back later if you like and hear all about my Wednesday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: