February 20, 2021

Saturday - Warmer but windy and rainy


F and I slept in a bit late today, I was later in bed than he was. F got up earlyish and made brunch for his mother. Good on him. 


We didn’t really get moving until the early afternoon. F was supposed to fix the antenna this morning, but he didn’t and I’m okay with that. 


What we did was drive out to the Kamo Aquarium and renew our memberships. After that, we had lunch in the restaurant. It was lovely. We both had the fugu sashimi lunch and it was good. When we left the restaurant we walked through the aquarium and it was so nice to see everything again. I took a million pictures. I posted a bunch of the best ones on Instagram. 

Special Fugu (Blowfish) Lunch


This guy was in a tank by himself. He's incredible!

Not Jellyfish, just admirers!


Going into the Aquarium today the wind was insane. It was hard for both F and I to walk to the building. My coat was billowing out and acting like a sail! On the way out, it was still really bad, plus it was raining. Bah.  Horrid, but at least I had done up my coat so the wind didn’t affect me as much.


We drove over to the Aeon Mall in Mikawa. We went and had a drink at Doutors. It was nice to sit and relax in a nice place for a bit. We walked down to Aeon and had a look around. F looked at men’s shirts and I looked at ladies clothes. I wanted to get a new shirt if I could for work. I didn’t see anything that would work for me, but I did see a couple of sweaters that looked cozy. F very nicely got me them plus a couple of shirts for himself. 


We decided to get something for dinner from the grocery store, so we walked down the mall to put the purchases in the car. F did that, and grabbed a shopping bag, while I toured the hundred yen shop. I didn’t buy anything. I was tempted by yarn, but held strong!


We got some bentos plus some side dishes and then drove back to Tsuruoka. We had a pretty nice dinner with K and then after we did the dishes, we came upstairs. 


We just had a quiet evening in. F isn’t feeling that great, and I didn’t really feel like going anywhere. I was very happy that there wasn’t an earthquake like last weekend.  


Anyway, that is it for me for tonight. It was a good day and I got to see my cool jellyfish again today. Yay. Come back later if you like and hear all about my Sunday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: