February 19, 2021

Friday - Cold and a little snowy


I woke up this morning when my alarm went off. I got up and went downstairs, then came back and watched the news.  I did snooze a little, but got up and did a load of laundry. 


I hung it up and then did a bit of vegging and watching of YouTube. I also photographed my blanket so I could update my Ravelry page. 


During and after lunch I watched the end of Midsommar. Oh, good grief. It just kept getting weirder and weirder. I am so glad that I didn’t see it at the cinema! It was quite scary in a way too. 


I stayed upstairs through the news and most of a documentary about David Attenborough. It was cool as I used to watch him a lot. 


F called and I reminded him that we were doing bentos tonight. I told him what I’d like and he put in the order for all of us using his phone. 


When he got here with the food, I set the table and  we ate. It was okay except I had a coughing fit when something went down my throat the wrong way. 


For dessert I brought out my cake from the hotel and we had that with a little bit of ice cream. We all had seconds of cake and it was lovely. 


Tonight, when I did the clean up I decided to start listening to Pride and Prejudice on an audio book. It was really nice, I only got a few chapters in, but I listened even more later. I hope I keep listening to it. I haven’t read it for years. 


When I was done, I came upstairs and relaxed for a bit. I took a shower and then I watched The Good Wife


And that’s about it. I had a quiet day, but it was okay. I’m not sure what we’ll get up to this weekend. F might go and fix the antenna on the top of the house. All the wind earlier this week has bent it over. It looks rather scary to be honest. I’m quite freaked out about the idea of him going out on the roof without a safety harness or something to keep him from falling off.


Come back later if you feel like it and find out about my Saturday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: