September 10, 2021

 Friday - Sunny and warmer 


I was upset with F last night so I got tired. I don’t know why I get tired when I’m emotional, but I do. I went to bed fairly early for me. 


This morning, F woke me up of course. He didn’t try to wake me up, he just did. He does this thing where he walks on the bed. I don’t know why. He was making all sorts of feeling sorry for himself noises before he finally left. I got up, went downstairs and then came back to bed and snoozed for a little longer. 


I watched the news and after a few minutes, I got up!  Yes, you saw that correctly. I went downstairs and did a load of laundry. While it was washing, I took down the old load and even folded it up and put it away. I was surprised at myself!


I got really tired, so I tried to take a nap, but didn’t fall asleep. I tried and I think it helped a bit.


After lunch I watched some YouTube, some Apple TV and then I put on The Walking Dead. Ooh, it was a good one today. Rick and Neegan had a huge fight, and Maggie got an interesting visitor at The Hilltop. It was quite intriguing. I now have to wait for two weeks as TWD is off this week. Sigh. 


Of course, F didn’t call me tonight, so I went downstairs and got an early start on dinner. I decided that I would make dinner for K and I. I just decided to do a simple one. We had pasta with salad and a little bit of okra. I hadn’t bought a protein to serve with the pasta last night, so I opened a can of tuna and drained that. It was really good and I may have to do that again sometime! 


F came back just as I was about to serve dinner and hid himself in the washroom. I did offer him some of the dinner but he turned me down. 


After dinner, I did the dishes and listened to a couple of podcasts. One was by an old friend from high school and this episode was about Death Doulas. It was really interesting.


I came upstairs when I finished and shut myself in my part of the room. I spent time on my computer. Somewhere after 10 pm, I decided to go out for a few minutes. I got dressed and left the room. F did ask me where I was going and I just said out. 


I walked to the local Temple in honour of my mother and father. Tomorrow was Mum’s birthday and at the end of last month was the anniversary of when my father died. I wanted to say hello! On the way back, I hit up a vending machine and bought a couple of drinks. I gave F one of them and said it was a peace offering.


And that’s about it for me. I’ve watched a lot of YouTube tonight and overall had a really quiet day. I have no idea what will happen this weekend, so stay tuned. Come back later if you like and hear all about my Saturday. Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: