November 19, 2021

Friday - Clear and sunny


I got up this morning and went downstairs. I watched the news and then fell asleep afterwards. I snoozed for a bit until I got multiple messages from F saying the same thing. Apparently, he’d been in the mountains this morning and wasn’t sure if his messages to me were getting through. They didn’t until he left the mountains, and then they arrived at once. 


I had a busy morning once I got myself up. I did three loads of laundry and hung it up. I debated going over to the garage to look for something, but K was bopping around so I didn’t. 


Later in the afternoon, I went over to the garage to look for glasses from my school and something from my school that I wanted to use next month. I couldn’t reach the box of cups and such as there was a lot of stuff piled in front of the shelf they were on. I wasn’t able to find the other thing either, so I was quite sad about wasting my time.


When I came back into the house, I was going to make lunch, but I was quite dusty. I decided to go upstairs to change my shirt. I didn’t want to prepare food with dust all over me. I came back downstairs with a different shirt and then asked K if she’d like to have some curry and rice. Of course, she said yes, so I prepared some for her. I also made my usual lunch for myself. I had cheese toast and toast with chicken on it plus a salad. I brought K her lunch and then I went upstairs to eat mine.


I was upstairs for quite a while. I didn’t come down again until after F called to say he was on his way.


I didn’t do my usual pasta tonight, although I wish that I had. I asked F if he’d prefer gnocchi or regular pasta. He picked the gnocchi. I also let him pick the sauce, he chose one out of a possible three types. I got things ready and set the table too. Well, sad to say, I either used the wrong pasta sauce or I used to much of it. It wasn’t good. K couldn’t eat all of hers and washed the sauce off, F and I added some mayonnaise to dilute the sauce a bit! Oh, dear. I should have listened to my intuition and not used the sauce that F picked on the gnocchi. Never again!


I did the dishes and then went upstairs. F was getting ready for a massage. He was going out to get a massage so took a shower.  After he left, I took my shower and came back upstairs. 


The rest of the evening I’ve just had a relaxing time. It’s been nice. I watched a little YouTube, I watched a little AppleTV and I’ll probably go to bed soon. 


I’m not sure what we’re going to get up to tomorrow. I hope we have a good weekend.  Oh, I should let you all know that I’m off on Sunday night. There won’t be any update as F and I are off for a night. I may or may not blog tomorrow night, it depends on when we plan to leave on Sunday. 


Come back tomorrow or Monday night to hear all the latest from me. Until next time!

No comments: