June 27, 2022

 Monday - Humid and rainy, cooler


I went to bed a little late last night. F wasn’t sleeping…his knees were bothering him. I managed to sleep a bit, but had to wait until F settled down a bit.


This morning F was very noisy and woke me up. I managed to pretend I was sleeping, but I wasn’t! He finally left and I slept a bit longer. I had a very quiet morning. I was so tired and it was so dark and gloomy out that I just fell asleep and didn’t want to get up at all. 


I went downstairs to grab breakfast and came back upstairs. I decided not to do a load of towels, I’ll try tomorrow, if I get myself moving that is. 


I had a very quiet day. I barely saw K at all. I didn’t mind if I’m honest. There was food for her in the fridge, but I wasn’t sure if she was having any of it. 


I watched an episode of Bake-off when I was eating my lunch. It was the finale of season 2 and I enjoyed it a lot. 


I watched the news tonight and F called around 5:30 to say that he was on his way back. I went downstairs and got a start on dinner. Tonight I made crispy chicken wings, summer bean salad, salad and beets for dinner. It was pretty darn good I thought. I had a bit more than I should have, but it was good.


I did the dishes and listened to a podcast. When I finished I just didn’t want to go upstairs. I really should have, but I was tired.


I got F to go and take his shower first and a little later I took one too. It felt really good to get in the water again. It’s been so hot and sticky lately. 


I came back upstairs but it was after midnight, so I didn’t have much time to do anything except my nightly stuff. I needed to get on with my blogging. And that brings you up to date!


Not sure what I’m going to do tomorrow…hopefully some laundry and I have to make Gapao rice for dinner. I also want to make a tofu dish and probably some stir-fried mushrooms. Yum. Come on back and find out what I get up to. 


Oh, and pictures....I promised you pictures of my basket....here you are....






Until tomorrow….

No comments: