August 7, 2022

 Sunday - Hot and sunny eventually, rainy and thundery in the morning.


I woke up first because my dear husband was listening to stuff on his computer without using earphones. I just find that so rude.  I rolled over, covered my ears as best I could and went back to sleep.


I got up a bit later and went downstairs. I changed enough so that I could get dressed to go out quickly, then, I went back to bed for a couple more zzzs!


F had booked himself a massage for noon, so we left the house just after 11:40.  He dropped me off at S-Mall.  


When I went into the mall I was surprised that there was a considerable lineup near the door. I had no idea why. It turned out that there were dinosaurs in the mall! Yes, really. I didn’t get a good look at them, but I think they were animatronic and they were doing a special thing for kids.  I went to the bakery and had some tea and a couple of bread things for my breakfast. After that, I went shopping.


After 1pm, F called to say he was on his way.  I saw him coming in the entrance so I went over to put my shopping in the car.  We ended up leaving the mall and going for lunch. F suggested going to Arpeggio and I was fine with that. We went to the restaurant and had to wait for a few minutes. We had a nice meal there and we both enjoyed it. We had the same thing, tonkatsu.  After our meal, we decided to come back to the house and take a nap. 


That’s what we did. We came back to the house, we did stop for a bento for K in case she was hungry and then came back here. I napped a bit, and F played with his computer I think. 


We decided to go out again and get some groceries for the weekend. It took a while to get ready to go out, but finally, I was out at the car. I put a shopping bag in the back seat, and then opened the front car door and slammed it into my head. I have no idea how that happened, but it really hurt. I don’t have a bruise yet, but it is a little tender. 


We got some groceries and then came back to the house to put them away. F came into the store today and was as annoying as usual. I wanted to get chicken wings, but he said he didn’t like them. He likes them, but he doesn’t remember he does. Fine. I put them back. It was later in the day and most of the stuff I needed was already gone. I did manage to get salads at least though.


We brought the food back to the house, and I put them away. F gave his mother some food I think.  We came upstairs and relaxed for a while. 


We went out for dinner a bit later. It was closer to 8 pm when we left the house. F suggested going to a place I suggested yesterday, an udon place. We went there and it was okay. I had a cold udon dish with shabu-shabu. I had some tempura too, as did F. F had a hot udon dish. 


When we finished, we came back to the house. F asked if I’d like some ice cream and of course, I said yes. We ended up stopping at a convenience store to get some. 


We came back to the house. F spent some time downstairs, I came upstairs with some ice and iced my forehead. It still hurts, but I hope it helped a little. 


I watched Project Runway at 11 and then turned off the TV when it was over. F seems to be sleeping. He’s back to work tomorrow after all.


And that was my day. I’ll let you know if I end up with a big bruise. I hope not!


Come back later if you like and find out about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: