September 7, 2023

Thursday - Hot and Sunny


I woke up early this morning to watch the news, I watched the BBC news segment and then went back to bed. F left around 8:30 and I think I said goodbye.


I got up again a bit later and started to get dressed. F came back from his massage and then we relaxed for a bit. Around noon, we went out to have lunch. We went to F’s favourite fish restaurant and ate there. F had some sashimi and a few other things and I had the tuna cheek meal again. It was almost as salty as it was last time I had it, despite me asking them not to make it so salty. 


We had about 50 minutes afterwards before my hair appointment, so I suggested going to Starbucks. We went there for a while. F had his usual favourite frappucino, but I had an iced coffee. They had decaf coffee for iced coffee today, so I was glad about that. We relaxed and then about twenty to two I started getting ready to leave. F dropped me off at my hair stylist and I went in.


It wasn’t all that long since I had my hair cut last, so I suggested that F come back in 45 minutes for me. 


My stylist and I get on very well, and I had a good time. At one point, I noticed there was a person outside and I pointed him out to her. She went to talk to him and then she had to go outside. (She excused herself and I wasn’t in a hurry!) I was a little surprised when her car drove away! She came back into her salon a couple of minutes later. It turned out that the guy at the door was going to trim the tree next door to her salon so she had to move her car to make sure it wasn’t damaged! We did have a chuckle about her driving away in my appointment. I told her I was very surprised to see her car drive away!


F picked me up right on time and my hair was fab! I got the same basic cut as last time and I really like it. It’s short…it is still hot as heck here…and I think it’ll look good in pictures if any get taken next week or in Canada!


We had no ideas what to do next, so I suggested more coffee! We went over to Komeda Coffee and both of us had cafe au lait. That was nice.


When we finished I went into MaxValu and bought bentos for all of us for dinner. I also saw my doctor on the way into the store. We nodded at each other!


We came back to the house and I went upstairs and relaxed a bit. F came upstairs too and we chilled for a while. Around 7 pm I went downstairs and gave K her bento, but apparently she wasn’t very hungry as F went down later and she told him she couldn’t eat tonight. He put her bento in the fridge for her for tomorrow.


Oh, I forgot, I did laundry tonight. I did three loads of laundry and felt rather proud of myself. I washed my undies and then my shirts. After that, I washed a sheet. I’m thinking about changing the bedsheet before I leave.


I watched an episode of The Walking Dead tonight and then an episode of Sewing Bee. Prime released a few more seasons in Japan. Yay. I followed those two shows up with The Rookie on TV. It was quite silly tonight. 


F went to sleep fairly early and of course, I’m still up. I do think I should get myself off to bed though. 


F has a doctor’s appointment at the hospital tomorrow, but not physiotherapy since the therapist is on holiday. After that, I have no idea what we’ll get up to! 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my Friday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: