November 15, 2023

Wednesday - Cooler but sunny


I woke up early again this morning, went downstairs and then returned upstairs and went back to bed. I slept for a while and F didn’t wake me up this morning. My alarms did, but I didn’t get out of bed until a bit too late. I got dressed, went downstairs, grabbed my breakfast and brought it back upstairs. 


I had a quiet morning today. I worked on my Christmas Craft and got the main part of it done today. It looks quite good. I have to add a bow still. 


I grabbed lunch a bit late today, but it was big and nice! I enjoyed a bit of the taco mix and had one small baked potato with my meal. Yum.


F was a tad late again. He hadn’t called before 6 pm, so I was a bit late getting started dinner. I went downstairs and got started on making supper. Tonight I made a stir-fry. I changed it up a little bit by not using much cabbage, but I did use a zucchini and a small eggplant for it. F came back in the middle of prepping. He said he couldn’t eat, but a little later he decided that he could try to eat a bit. I’m so glad because eating with K is a little sad and lonely. She doesn’t talk much these days.


Dinner was a bit late but was quite good. It didn’t take too long to eat, so that was good. I also got the dishes cleaned up rather quickly. Yay. I had to do the garbage up tonight as well, so that was fun.


I came upstairs before F and relaxed with some YouTube. After a while, I decided I’d watch something from my Fire Stick, so I watched an episode of Gen V. The jury is still out on that one. 


And that’s about it for my day. Tomorrow is my last day here, so I’ll have to recheck my suitcase and check in for my flight. I’m looking forward to going to Yokohama this weekend. I hope the weather doesn’t completely suck. 


I may not post tomorrow night if I’m a bit crazy or swamped for time. If I don’t, I’ll be back on Tuesday or Wednesday night with a few words about my trip. Don’t miss me too much! Until next time…

1 comment:

gn-in-Massachusetts said...

Hi Helen,
I hope you have a wonderful trip. Enjoy your time away.
Gladys