February 6, 2024

  Tuesday - Cloudy, sunny and cool


I went to bed around 3 last night and slept through F going to work this morning. I got up when my alarm went off, made a trip downstairs and then I got dressed. I went back to bed for a while!


I got up finally and got on with my day. I grabbed breakfast and came back upstairs to eat. After that, I had a quiet afternoon.


I had lunch between 2:30 and 3:30 I think and watched last week’s Sewing Bee and then last night’s Project Runway. I enjoyed both of them. After that, it was time to watch the news.  F called around 5:30 and I went downstairs to start dinner a few minutes later.


Tonight I did Toaster Oven Chicken with rice for F and K and couscous for me, baby leaf lettuce, cold eggplant, and cup soup (broccoli cheese - yum)


F came back while I was making stuff and we had a nice meet up. He went upstairs after a while. 


I finished cooking just a couple of minutes after 7 and got things out on the table. I called F to come down and then we had a good meal. Well, I did anyway. My couscous wasn’t great though, I’d forgotten to put salt or stock in it, so it was bland. 


After dinner, I did the dishes and listened to podcasts. I got done by 9 pm and then came upstairs to relax again. 


I took a shower a bit after 10:30 and then came back upstairs and watched FBI: International. I didn’t really get it today. I think I wasn’t paying enough attention to it. 


Since midnight, I’ve been working on my blog and other things on my computer. No big deal really. 


Tomorrow I’m not sure what I’ll get up to. I’m going to make chilli for dinner and I need to think about my column for this month. Wish me luck with it all!


Come back later if you like and hear all about my Wednesday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: