March 5, 2024

Tuesday - Sunny and cool


F woke me up this morning. I don’t think he meant to, but he did. He was listening to things on his phone and then he dropped a box twice. I managed to go back to sleep when he left.


I woke up later with my alarm, got up and did all the usual stuff that I’ve been doing. I went back to bed for a snooze and then got up later to grab breakfast and eat. 


F called me a bit after noon and said that he was going to take the afternoon off work. He wasn’t feeling well, so wanted to go to the doctor. That was probably a good idea for him. 


F arrived around 2. He flopped on the bed and I went downstairs to grab my lunch. I was hoping that F might ask if I wanted to go out, but he didn’t. Oh well. While I ate my lunch, I watched another episode of Fringe. I only have until the end of April to finish the series. Will I make it?


F left to go to the doctor’s office and I stayed in. I had a quiet rest of the afternoon and was a tad surprised when F returned without any fanfare. He spent most of his time back with his phone.


I went downstairs before 6 and got a start on dinner. Dinner tonight was just gapao rice and it was quite nice. I put half an onion and some mushrooms in with the minced meat and it was nice. We had a salad with it all too.  I had asked F to make rice yesterday and he did. I asked him to come down and put the rice in the dishes for us, but he just didn’t seem to have a clue what I was trying to do. I’ve made gapao rice quite often so I don’t know what he was thinking! After he took the rice dishes I asked him to bring them back with the rice and he was confused. For some reason, the rice cooker is in the living room. 


Still, things worked out and everyone seemed to enjoy their meals. I did the dishes afterward and listened to my podcasts too.


I reminded F that we needed to get a few groceries. I asked him if he wanted to try going out on Thursday night since last Friday didn’t work out. We’ll wait and see how he is feeling then. I have some retort curry that I can make if he isn’t feeling great. It has to be used up in the next couple of months anyway.


We drove to Mina and I went in and bought a few groceries. After I walked all over the store and bought stuff I paid and went back to the car. We came back to the house. I put the groceries away while F beetled off upstairs. 


I went upstairs and relaxed. At 11pm I watched FBI: Most Wanted and then turned off the TV. F went to bed in the middle of the show. 


Since midnight I’ve been watching some YouTube and getting my blogging done. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with myself tomorrow. I really should do some laundry, but will I? I dunno!


Come back later if you want and hear all about my Wednesday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: