May 7, 2024

Tuesday - Rainy and cool


Well, the holidays are now over and F left for work around 7:30. Yes, he did wake me up, but I managed to go back to sleep quite quickly. Hurray. I woke up later, made the trip downstairs and then came back upstairs, changed and went back to bed for a little more snoozing time.


I got up a bit later and went downstairs to grab my breakfast. I came back upstairs to eat it and it was nice to get back to normal food again.


I had a quiet afternoon up here by myself. I watched some news on TV and I watched some YouTube on my computer. I took some clean towels downstairs too. 


For my lunch, I had some cake from my friend in the next town. She made it herself…two days ago. I really should have eaten it sooner, but it was very nice. It was a nice dessert. I did have more usual stuff as well. I also watched a bit of The Closer.


F called after 5 to say he was on his way back, so I eventually went downstairs to start dinner. F was back before I went downstairs!


Tonight’s dinner was chicken drumsticks, bibinba rice, potato salad and salad. It was rather nice and most of it disappeared. There was even enough for K’s dinner tomorrow.


I washed the dishes after dinner and then went upstairs. F went out to buy more rice. I need rice for tomorrow’s dinner as well. I’m not a fan of rice, but sometimes we have to do it…and it goes with the meal. I requested that he bring me something nice back with him and he obliged! He brought me some ice cream so that was nice of him. He had his cake with his ice cream too. 


Just before 11, I went downstairs to take K’s breakfast sandwich down for her. I also made myself some popcorn in the microwave. It was quite nice. I came back upstairs and watched FBI: Most Wanted. After I finished the popcorn I did a bit of knitting, just one row tonight. 


I turned off the TV tonight and put on some YouTube. I also put on the heater tonight. It was that much colder today.  I didn’t even use my fan for most of the day! It was too cold. 


Anyway, that was my day. It was nice to be back to regular schedules again. I’m not sure if F thinks so as he has to work!


Come back later if you like and hear about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: