Monday - Warm & Sunny
I got up this morning when my alarm went off. I hadn’t woken up at all after I fell asleep. I was out. I did my usual thing of going downstairs and then coming back upstairs. I sorted out a couple of loads of laundry and left the basket for me to take downstairs.
Then, I went back to sleep. I had watched a couple of videos, but I snoozed a lot. I used the AC for a few minutes and then turned it off.
I got up and then went downstairs with my laundry after I got dressed. I started the washing machine and then grabbed my breakfast. I brought it upstairs to eat.
I did a couple of loads of laundry today, they are hanging up in my room. I went downstairs a couple of times to bring up the laundry. I was a bit late going down to make my lunch too as I decided to watch Saturday’s episode of FBI. It was a good episode, about a serial killer.
I went downstairs to get lunch and then brought it upstairs. I decided to watch an episode of Lie To Me while I ate. It’s an okay show, I wasn’t after anything demanding today.
F called me after 5:30 to say he was on his way back.We were both cheerful with each other, so that was good. I went downstairs soon after to get started on dinner.
I didn’t have any ideas what to make for dinner tonight! I did bake some chicken in the toaster oven, but the rest of what I made was uncooked! We had salad, cucumber sticks, celery pickles, and mini tomatoes. F had set up the rice cooker last night and so we had that too. I had made some mayo-ranch dressing to dip the cucumbers in and that was good. There’s a bit left over too for tomorrow I hope.
I did the dishes, listening to Kermode & Mayo’s Take and of course, CBC News. It’s so nice to listen to Canadian news, it’s just so newsy! It’s also not full of hyperbole either.
When I finished downstairs, I bagged up the plastic garbage and then reminded F that he should take it out in the morning. I put it in the genkan.
I went upstairs to relax for a while. I made some tea for myself and chilled. Then, a bit after 10:15 I went downstairs to take my shower. F was in the process of going upstairs so we got to say hi to each other.
I took my shower and then went upstairs again. F and I chatted for a few minutes and then I sat down at my desk and watched an episode of Ted Lasso. It was the second last one of season 3. I was hoping that it was the last one so I could start the new season when it comes, but I have one more. No worries! It was so good. I really enjoy the show even though it’s been ages since I saw some of it.
And that’s about it. I’m not sure what I’m going to get up to tomorrow. Usually Tuesday is laundry day, but I already did some, so I will have to find something else to do. Maybe I’ll write a letter, a postcard, or I’ll start my column. Who knows? It’s a mystery to me at the moment.
Come back later if you like and read all about my day. Until tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment