Thursday - Hot and sunny
Yesterday, I didn’t feel good at all. I had a bad night, F had a bad night. He said I snored, I told him it made sense as my nose was completely plugged up. I couldn’t breathe!
He went to work in the afternoon yesterday and while he was gone I did a couple of loads of laundry. K was off with her daughter so I had the house to myself. I wish I felt better!
When F called me at night I asked him to bring a bento for his mother. He didn’t feel like eating, neither did I. He did bring her a bento and I didn’t end up eating until after 11pm!
When F came back to the house, he went back to bed. He slept. I stayed up for a bit, and then went to have a nap around 8 pm. I woke up after 10 and got up. At 11pm I watched Grey’s Anatomy and had a cup pasta thing. I went back to bed around 2am, which is early for me!
I managed to sleep fairly well and woke up around 6:30. I went downstairs and when I came back to bed I checked my phone. We didn’t have internet. Sigh. F strikes again. He forgot to pay the bill.
He decided to take the day off, I think he was still feeling bad too.
He took care of the internet and did a little shopping too. I got up around 11am this morning and had my usual yogurt and cereal. A couple of hours later F offered to take me out for lunch but I turned him down. I wasn’t really ready to be out in public yet.
Instead, a while later I was presented with a bowl of yakisoba. Which I didn’t want. I decided that I had to eat it or face the wrath of F. He was pretty nasty at times this morning. It was okay but I don’t like yakisoba.
Around 6pm I went downstairs to start dinner. Tonight I boiled some potatoes and then turned them into hash browns, and I did some air-fried chicken legs. We had them with salad and some pickled cucumber.
F came down to eat, but honestly didn’t eat very much. He had one chicken leg. K and I had 3. Oh well. I’m sure he had noodles later anyway.
After dinner I did the dishes and put them away. I went upstairs and changed and then F and I went out to buy a few groceries.
I went shopping, got a few things and then we also visited a drugstore and bought a lot of stuff there!
We came back to the house and put things away and then came upstairs. At 11pm I watched The Rookie and killed off one of their long-time baddies. I was surprised about that.
And that’s about it for the day. I’ve been watching some YouTube since midnight and I’m needing to head to bed soon. I’m still a bit under the weather, but I do feel much better than I did yesterday.
Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment