Tuesday - Sunny and warm
I woke up this morning to a quiet house. F had taken his mother out and they went to the holiday doctor. I got up and dressed and then decided that I’d take a load of clothes downstairs and do some laundry. I think it was a good thing as it was nearly done when they returned.
I hung up my clothes and F came back upstairs and threw himself on the bed. He said that he did have flu. The doctor gave him a lot of medicine, but he basically spent the day in bed.
I had a quiet afternoon. I had eaten breakfast before they came back to the house, but did go downstairs and made myself some lunch around 2pm. I brought it upstairs to eat.
Around 4 or whenever F woke up for a washroom break, I asked him if he’d be willing to drive me to a grocery store later to get some bentos for our dinners. He said he would try.
We ended up going out around 6 pm. We drove over to PAL and it was rather harrowing for me. F kept forgetting the new lower speed limits and going too fast for me. He stayed in the car and I went in the store.
I picked up a few bentos for the three of us, and picked up a few other things. I wanted to make sure there was some food for me in the house and also for K. She needs to eat something!
When we got back to the house, F went upstairs to bed and I heated up the bentos and woke K up. We had dinner together and watched the news. I did the dishes afterwards and set up another jug of mugi-cha.
Then, I went upstairs and decided to watch a couple of shows on AppleTV on my computer. I watched the last episode of Sugar and then the first new episode of Ted Lasso. Both were great.
At 11pm I watched tonight’s Law & Order. Meh. I dunno. I don’t hate it, but I don’t really love it either.
My friend in the next town and I may get together tomorrow, but I’m thinking we probably won’t. I’ve felt pretty good for most of the day, but I’m starting to have the feeling that I might be getting F’s flu. He went out tonight without wearing a mask in the car. I did wear a mask, but two masks would be better than one!
Anyway, that’s about it for me. Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….(unless I’m sick again)
No comments:
Post a Comment