September 26, 2026

Saturday - Cloudy and cool


I slept well last night and then got up a bit after 9. I went downstairs and then came back to bed for another hour or so. F got up to make food for his mother and then I got up a bit later, earlier than I usually do!


I was up and at my computer when I started to feel quite unwell. I made a run for the washroom and sadly, had to make a few today. I had a cheese bread from last night, took my medicine. When F came back to the room, he went to take a nap. I took one too. I asked if he wanted to go to see Endgame Encore today but he said he didn’t. All in all, it’s a good thing we didn’t go today. I’m hoping we can see it tomorrow. Fingers crossed we are both up to it. 


Around 5pm we went out to have “lunch”. I was really hungry by then. We went to Gusto and I was probably silly. I had a hamburger and fries. F had a Japanese meal with a chicken cutlet. He wanted me to finish his meal for him, but that really annoys me. I don’t mind trying it, but I’m not a garburator…I eat a lot, but I don’t want to eat his cast-offs. 


After our lunch we went to the grocery store and picked up a few things. I got some more yogurt and coffee creamers, that sort of thing. I also got myself some chicken for later. 


We came back to the house and put away the food. I came upstairs to relax, F stayed downstairs to watch sports on the TV. 


At 11pm I watched The Hunting Party. It was quite an interesting episode tonight with a female serial killer. I’m not sold on the show but it is filmed in BC so I’ll keep watching!


I should get myself off to bed soon. My stomach hasn’t quite recovered, so I hope it does before tomorrow. Tomorrow we’ll have to get in groceries for the coming few days, plus I’m hoping to go and see the movie if possible. A lot really depends on F and how he feels. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: