October 1, 2026

Thursday - Sunny and warm


I did wake up when F got up this morning, but fell back asleep before he left. I woke up later after my alarm went off. I made a trip downstairs and then came back to bed. I snoozed and watched some videos, and snoozed more.


I finally dragged myself out of bed and got dressed. I went downstairs to get my breakfast yogurt. I came back upstairs and ate. I had a quiet afternoon. I did write my best friend a letter, I got yet another letter from her today. 


I texted F to see how he was doing, he still wasn’t great, but was managing. He phoned after 5pm to say he was on the way. I changed and went downstairs.


When F arrived, he said that he didn’t want any dinner. Sigh. I prepared dinner for K and I. It was a simple one tonight, just burgers from the store and some fries. 


We ate our dinner, watched the news and then after dinner I washed the dishes. When I finished I went upstairs. 


At first, I told F that we didn’t need to go out, but then I remembered that I didn’t have breakfast food for K or F, so….we had to go out. We ended up going to the drugstore just up the road. We managed to get everything I wanted, except for my favourite dishwashing liquid. I also got some batteries for my mouse. The poor thing ran out today and it was a pain trying to use my computer without the mouse!


We came back to the house and came upstairs. F went to bed and I didn’t. I watched Doc at 11pm. It’s back again and was quite good. 


And that’s about it. Tonight, I did write a couple of postcards too as it is World Postcard Day. Who knew?I got them ready for F to take to the mail tomorrow for me. 


I’m not sure what I’ll be doing tomorrow. I should probably do some laundry, but you never know. Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: