December 25, 2012


Tuesday - Cold, snowy, windy and rainy

A good day.  

This morning after I got up and had breakfast, I decided to get stuck into my column. I got it typed up and rewrote the beginning and wrote an ending for it.  I emailed it off, then wrote my Area Report. Whew.  Sent it off.  Done, done, done!

I received my books from F this afternoon too. I didn’t open the box because it wasn’t addressed to me, but was happy.  I wrote a few nengajo and then went out to shovel F’s parking space.  There was a lot of wet snow out there.  I shovelled it carefully.  If I’m not careful it really hurts to shovel the snow, so I take it easy.  

F was a bit late tonight and had a veggie time when he made it home.  He opened the box and gave me my books.  I was a tad upset when I noticed that I’d spelt the heroine’s name wrong in one of the movies I wrote about.  I sent the editor a corrected version, I hope she gets it!

F and I went out to Cocos for dinner.  I know that it is Christmas today, but we’d already had our big meal.  I had hamburger and F had paella.  We shared one of the desserts.  It was big, so it was a nice thing to do.  

We visited my school for a couple of seconds.  Lots of snow in the parking lot. Sigh.  Then, we did a quick shop.  We’ve eaten out a lot lately (and will again) so I got stuff for dinner.  I think it’ll be okay.  

The rest of the evening we vegged a bit and wrote more nengajo.  I have done my students, and am now working on cards for my friends. I did call my sister and we chatted for a few minutes.  I talked to my niece and nephew too. Yay!

Tomorrow I hope to finish my cards and then I’ll be a lady of leisure for the rest of the holidays.  Snort!  Actually I would like to do some crochet and I have a few things to try and clean around the apartment.  Wish me luck with everything.  Night!



No comments: