May 23, 2018

Wednesday - Muggy with a bit of rain

A good day.

I went to bed early last night and slept a little later than usual. Funny how that happens. I got up and turned on the TV, then came back to bed and watched the news from there.  When the English news was over, I think I snoozed a little more!

I got my breakfast at my usual time and ate it upstairs. I watched a bit of telly and then at 12 I did something unusual for me. I went outside.  I wore a hat too.  I took the solar pathway lights and put them beside our car parking area. K came out to “help” me, but she didn’t know what I was doing, so didn’t help. I put three lights up along the parking space, the other I put in a planter at the back of the space. We’ll likely move that one sometime soon.  

F came back to the house to get something for his lunch and then left again. He wasn’t doing well. Around 2 I had my lunch and I was just getting into an episode of Reign when he phoned me again to say he had taken the rest of the day off so he could go to the doctor. 

He asked if I wanted to go with him or if I would like to be dropped off somewhere. I said I’d think about it and while he was on the way back to the house I finished watching Reign, and did my dishes from lunch.  

I decided to go to the doctor’s office with him in case he needed support or something.  We drove over there and I did some colouring. That was quite fun for a change.  F didn’t take as long this week, but he has to get a test done next week.  

We picked up his medicine and then at my request went to S-Mall for a while.  F and I looked around the hundred yen shop and I got a few things.  Then, we had coffees in Doutor.  I had an iced soy latte, F had a coffee.  We bought a few groceries for his mother and then delivered them to her.

For our meal, I suggested a fairly cheap Japanese chain and we went there.  It wasn’t great, but it wasn’t terrible either.  I had a chicken cutlet, F had udon and a chawanmushi.  We picked up a few groceries for tomorrow and then came back to the house. 

I watched a little telly again, F went to bed fairly early and seems to be quite asleep now.  That’s about it for me.  Tomorrow I’m not sure what I’ll get up to.  I have a few things to do like finish my hat or do more postcrossings, but I haven’t decided which one to pick yet. Come back later and see which I pick. Until tomorrow….

No comments: