May 21, 2011

Saturday - Cloudy and rainy

An okay day. F and I had a nice breakfast in Cocos this morning, then he dropped me off at my school.

I had two out of the three classes I was scheduled for and they went well. I had a lot of free time so I read the newspapers and did some lesson prep. Other than that, I felt a bit unwell during the day, so wasn’t terribly genki.

F picked me up and took me to the grocery store. He was cooking tonight. He made us a stirfry, his way. I usually make mine without a lot of liquid, he uses liquid. Still it was quite good and so was the miso soup he made.

I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, then settled in for a night in front of the computer.

We watched a bit of TV too, tonight. Of course I watched “my” shows, Top Gear and Heroes, but earlier we watched the first Pirates of the Carribbean movie on TV. It was fun to see it when it was good!

Anyway, tomorrow I’m off to Fukushima with F. I have a screaming headache at the moment so I want to get to bed as soon as possible. I’ll be back on Monday and I’ll talk to you then. Night!

No comments: