December 16, 2011

Friday - Cold and SNOWY

Today was an okay day, but it was very, very white. I peeked outside just before I went to bed and the world was white. Oh no!

I woke up this morning a long time before my alarm, and I got up. I did plan to go back to bed, but never did. Silly me! After a while of being up, I sent my lunch date an email suggesting we cancel. She was supposed to drive in from the next town over and with the weather tanking like it did, I was a tad worried for her. She was going to bring her baby with her, so it really wasn’t a good idea to test the roads on the first day of big snow.

F phoned me a few minutes later and asked me to lunch, so I did get to go out for lunch after all. However, with the snow, he had to eat fast and run, so he left me at the restaurant. I finished up and then walked over to my school.

At the school I grabbed my shovels and cleaned out my parking space. Already there wasn’t anywhere to put the snow! I stopped after a while and as soon as I did, the snow started up again. Sigh. I set things up in my school and then I started the long trudge home. I did make a stop in the drugstore to grab a few things and then came home.

At home I relaxed for a while. I watched some TV and made my dinner. Yesterday I had bought the makings for a stew, so I cooked it tonight. It was good! I am quite good at making stew, at least I think so!

In the evening I watched more TV. I kept meaning to put on a dvd, but I never did. I watched The Good Wife and then ended up watching Zombieland again. I love that movie!

I’ll probably go to bed soon. It’s cold and I’ll be a little busy tomorrow. One of my classes cancelled, but another student has asked for a lesson so I will still have a couple of lessons.

F is off at his bonnenkai tonight. Hopefully he’s having a good time and will be home in time to drive me to lunch tomorrow!

That’s it for me. Have a good day and I’ll catch you all tomorrow night. Bye!

No comments: