March 21, 2012

Wednesday - Cold and windy, but clear

A good day.  I got up this morning and brought my computer over to the coffee table. Of course I had to clear part of it off first.  Last night for some reason my husband had left it in an unholy mess.  He had garbage all over it.  I cleared it off and set up my computer.  About 15 minutes later, he came home. He seemed surprised that I had moved over to the chesterfield and then started looking for something. He wouldn’t really tell me what he was looking for so it was a bit annoying.  He got mad at me and left. He did give me a brownie though.  

After F left, I watched a little TV, did my computer stuff and then in the afternoon, went out for lunch.  Today I went to Kappa Sushi by myself.  Woot.  I did very well and had a decent lunch. 

After lunch I headed off to a mall to do a little shopping.  I didn’t buy very much, just a few things from the hundred yen shop. I came home fairly quickly afterwards.  

At home I relaxed for a while and watched Project Runway.  I am still enjoying the old ones. I don’t think I’d seen this episode before.  At 7:00 I headed out for dinner.

I went over to Grado tonight. I was able to get a table despite the restaurant being quite busy.  I had some gorgonzola penne and it was very nice.  After dinner I went for a short bike ride and then came home.

In the evening I watched more TV and sent F a text. I wasn’t happy with the way we left things.  He called me back and we chatted for a while.  He’s away at a drinking party tonight.  

I watched Private Practice and then the Glee episodes that were on tonight.  I have to say how much I like the Gwyneth Paltrow character and also the coach, Beast.  They’re both interesting.  I also wrote a letter tonight.  I don’t do that very often, so it’s worthy of mention too.

And basically, that was my day.  I enjoyed it a lot. I love my husband, but I also really enjoy spending time alone.  It’s so simple when I’m by myself.  I hardly ever argue or debate about where to eat or what to do.  Night!

No comments: