March 22, 2012

Thursday - Rainy in the morning, clear the rest of the day

A nice day.  I got up reasonably early considering how late I went to bed last night!  I watched the rebroadcast of Shameless and then Celebrity Apprentice.  

After a bit I took a bath.  I don’t usually have baths anymore as the water temperature is usually too high in ours, but today I missed a step in the holy Japanese bathing ritual and took a bath in my own bathtub!

In the afternoon I went out and made a quick trip to the post office and grabbed myself a Tea Espresso.  I really like those! I came home again and relaxed a bit.  

F came home after he finished work and he vegged for a while. I watched Project Runway and it was rather interesting.  We went out for dinner to Hiraboku for tonkatsu. It was okay, but honestly, too small.  After dinner, we hit up my school quickly just to make a check and then the grocery store for a bit of food.  

We came home and spent a quiet evening.  I went over to the chesterfield for Shameless and did another couple of rows of my afghan.  I’m enjoying it so much!  Shameless was okay too!  F went off to bed at midnight and I have been watching Glee ever since!  Yay Glee.  

I also did some work for my woman’s group today too.  I have a little bit of a situation to take care of, and it’s causing me headaches! It’ll hopefully work out.  

Anyway, I’m done.  I’m going to bed soon.  Night!

No comments: