April 27, 2012


Friday - Rainy and cloudy

A good day. I got up early and watched a little TV.  I had a quiet morning and afternoon really. I did some laundry and I also prepped the meat for dinner tonight.

In the late afternoon I went out for a few minutes. I just needed to get out of the house.  I went for a short bike ride.

At home again I waited for F. He’d said he would be late for work tonight.  I watched the finale of Project Runway and it was great as always.  

F came home, then almost immediately went back to his work. He’d forgotten to bring something with him.  While he was gone I got dinner underway.  It didn’t take too long and just a little after he got back, we ate.  Tonight we had ginger pork, couscous, salad with mini tomatoes and cucumber sticks.  I’d even tried making a few quick pickles by soaking a little cucumber in some vinegar, but it was terribly sour.  

The evening was quiet, but lots of TV was watched!  We both watched The Walking Dead.  I flinch more at that show than at almost any movie I ever watch.  We also watched NCSI, then Desperate Housewives.  I watched a couple of other things after F went to bed.  I did do some crochet on the couch tonight too.  

And that’s about it. It was an extremely quiet day for me. I did get my column sent in, but I have to write a report now too.  Argh. Will it never end?  Got to go.  Night.

No comments: