April 29, 2012


Sunday - Sunny, gloriously hot

A nice day.  It is so late right now that I shouldn’t update.  I’m going to make it a fast one though.

Lunch was Grado, and was good.  After that, we went to the Tsuruoka Art Forum to their exhibit called “Magic of Art”.  It was quite interactive and a lot of fun.  I really enjoyed it, and so did F.

After that we went home for a while and in the evening tried the Grado relative in the new building by the big Temple on the corner.  It turned out to be a yakiniku place so I wasn’t that happy.  F had tempura and I had a bibinba that was quite nice.

We came home after a quick junk food shop at the grocery store.  F needed supplies for the road trip tomorrow.

We spent the evening doing Postcrossings  and watching TV.  It was an okay day.

I won’t be back for a few days.  Tentatively, we should be back on the 3rd, but if we can find a place to stay we might extend our trip a little.  Wish us luck with that!  Night!

No comments: