December 13, 2012


Thursday - Rainy, snowy and even sunny

An okay day. I woke up early today. I’d set up the bread maker last night and F got up this morning before work and did the honours.  He took the bread out and cut some for himself.  The smell was intoxicating, so when my alarm went off, I got up easily. I had breakfast of some toast and yogurt while watching Grey’s Anatomy and then the end of Project Runway.

I had a good morning, but once again became so sleepy that I had to take a nap.  Instead of getting up when my alarm went off, I snoozed on and I didn’t rouse myself for a couple of hours.  

Sadly, I didn’t really start my column, but I did read through my mini reviews of the films I liked this year and picked out 11 that I liked the most.  I’ll have to try and knock one or two off the list.  It depends how much I like The Hobbit if I do see it this weekend! I also put out a call to my group for some newsworthy events for my area news.  I hope I get something!

F came home around his usual time but was very moody and grumpy.  He wouldn’t talk to me, wouldn’t say what was wrong, other than the usual pain, and was just a big annoyance.  I’d been here all day by myself and he didn’t even want to talk to me.  Annoying.

We went out for dinner after 7 to Cocos.  We got a good table for a change as they weren’t busy and had an okay meal.  I had a new kind of spaghetti with soy milk sauce.  It was nice.  We stopped off at my school afterwards for me to set the heater for tomorrow and to drop off a couple of new things.  

We came home via the grocery store for me to get something for tomorrow’s dinner.  F has his Bonnenkai so I’ll be doing a solo dining thing. I’m quite looking forward to it if I’m honest!  

We had a fairly quiet evening.  I put on Bones at 10 pm and then went to the couch at 11:15 to watch The Good Wife and do a little crochet. As usual I enjoyed it and the plot is thickening.  

At midnight, I turned off the TV, and F went to bed.  He’ll need lots of sleep for tomorrow.  He set up the bread maker tonight.  He set it up for French Bread.  We haven’t tried this one yet, so are a bit excited about the whole thing!

And that’s about it for me.  It was an okay day, but I have to go to work tomorrow.  F said that he can pick me up after his work and bring me home before he goes to his party.  That would be lovely. Anyway, tune in tomorrow to see how my day goes.  Night!

No comments: