March 16, 2013


Saturday - Sunny in the morning, rainy and thundery later on.

A good day.  I got up this morning, and took a shower, then settled in to watch The Gilmore Girls.  Poor F. I make him watch a lot of my stuff.  It was fun anyway.  After it was over I had a nap. I had one of those "I can't keep my eyes open at all" moments.  My nap was supposed to last 15 minutes.  I got up an hour later.  Sigh.

I wasn't too hungry so I made open-faced grilled cheese sandwiches for F and me from the herb bread and it was great.  Yum.  

We ended up going to Kappa Sushi for lunch. It was fine, no big problems.  After lunch we came out of the restaurant and it was raining and so dark outside. It was like we'd been in the restaurant for hours, rather than half of one.  F let me off at my school and then I got busy.

I set up the school, not that there was much to do, and then waited to see if my student would come.  She didn't.  I called her and left a message, and she called me back later.  Oh well.

F picked me up a little after 5 and I suggested that we go for a beverage as I was rather thirsty.  We went to Mr. Donuts and it was nice to get out and enjoy ourselves.  We made a quick trip home and then went out for dinner to the Spa at Komagihara park.  We had their buffet dinner and it was rather nice.  There were a few women there with their children, and their children ate all the fruit for the chocolate fondue, which was a bit sad.  There were some amazing cakes and puddings for dessert.  They even have a chef who comes out and makes more desserts these days.  Yum.

We came home after dinner and relaxed.  I did some crocheting later on and realized after 6 or more rows that something is wrong and I may have to rip it back. I'll check it next time I sit down to crochet.  Sigh.  

I had a good TV night and watched all manner of things.  I'm now watching Farinelli: Il Castrato.  I saw it in Canada many years ago, so I sort of know the story.  The music is amazing, but I don't really remember what people said.  The subtitles are in Japanese, which doesn't help me at all!

I have to go.  I hope to be back tomorrow night!  Later eh!  Night.

No comments: