August 30, 2017

Wednesday - Cloudy in the morning, sunny later on

A good day.

I got up this morning at the same time as F. I got dressed in the clothes that I’m planning to wear on the aeroplane next month and left with him. He dropped me off at the Internet Cafe on his way to work. I got a massaging chair and was there for the next 6 hours. Yes, really! I watched some TV, but also a few videos on YouTube. I had breakfast, lunch and did a very little bit of knitting. I did snooze for a few minutes too. No big deal.

Around 2 I checked out and walked to my hairdresser. I was hoping that I would be able to get my hair cut today, but sadly she was too busy. We’re going to try again on Friday. I’ll have to take the bus downtown. I’m nervous and excited!

I walked over to S-Mall and did a little shopping then had a brightish idea. I would go out to have coffee. There’s a nearby coffee shop that I go to sometimes…okay, only about 3 times, but….I went there and had a lovely cup of Ethiopian coffee. I paid and then headed back to the mall. I tried to see another place on the way, but it wasn’t open today.  

At the mall, I did a little more shopping and found something that I was looking for for a friend and on sale too. I bought all of them.  I think they’ll make nice souvenirs for my sister and niece too. I also visited Baskin Robbins and tried their triple pop. I shouldn’t have but it was nice. After a little more walking around I decided to head into Doutor. I spent the next couple of hours there. I read a bit of a book and played some games on my phone.  

F finally called me around 6:30 or so. He joined me at the coffee shop and we had a drink together. We went off to have dinner at the Chinese Restaurant near our old apartment and then bought groceries and gas for the car.  

We came back to the house then. F gave his mother the food we bought for her and I brought in my laundry from the garage. I didn’t have time to do it this morning. I should fold it up tomorrow.

We had a quiet evening. I watched Grey’s Anatomy and darned in a few more ends on my poncho, F took a shower and then went to bed.  


I had originally planned to go out tomorrow afternoon, but since I’m going out on Friday I think I’ll stay in and get a few things done. I have to put things in my suitcase and maybe do a Postcrossing or two. I’m not sure! Come back later and find out how my Thursday goes.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: