May 2, 2018

Wednesday - Cloudy then rainy

A quiet day.

I had a pretty good day today. It was very quiet, but honestly, I don’t mind sometimes.  I got up and watched my morning telly, had breakfast and then a little nap.  In the afternoon, more telly, plus some loom knitting.  I also had a bit of a late lunch today. I started watching the last part of Broadchurch and thought I’d stop it in a few minutes and get my lunch. Uh-uh.  I watched all of Broadchurch!  So good.

F FaceTimed me to say that he’d be late tonight because of work.  He asked me to tell his mother, so I tried. I think she understood that.  However, when the time he said came and he didn’t, she wanted to know more. Unfortunately, I had no idea what she was saying.  It wasn’t a big deal I think.

When F did get back to the house it was well after 8 pm.  We needed to pick up a few groceries too, so I suggested one of the Gusto restaurants.  We went, for the first time in ages and in my opinion, had a decent meal.  I had a chicken dish with chicken rice, F had chicken too, with plain rice.  Mine was good. 

We bought a few groceries for his mother and then came back to the house.  We took showers and F did some packing. I had done mine during the day, although there are a few things needing to go in my suitcase.  

Tomorrow we’re off up north to go to Akita city.  I have no idea what we’re going to do once we’re there, but it’s fine!  I’m rather excited to be getting out of Dodge, so to speak.


You might not hear from me until Saturday or Sunday night, so please don’t worry.  I’ll catch you in a few days.  Until…?

No comments: