September 27, 2018

Thursday - Cool and rainy

A good day.

I got up on time this morning. F was thinking of taking half a day off to go to the doctor, but when he called his office, they told him that he was needed all day, so he couldn’t. He was in a bad way last night.

I got up and stayed up.  I watched the news and my shows, had breakfast and got another postcard today too.  

I had a really quiet day today and barely saw K at all.  Now that it is colder she keeps her doors closed, so I don’t have the chance to wave cheerily at her or anything. I wrote up 3 postcards to send out.

F finished work and wanted to know what to do tonight. I suggested getting his mother a bento since I didn’t see her eat anything.  I know she ate something, but not what it was.  Then he started berating me about what should he do for us, so I told him to come back and we’d talk about it. He got a bit whiny so I cheerily told him to drive carefully and that I’d see him soon. I hung up.  

When he did get here he was okay.  We decided to go to the onsen and he’d have a bath, I wouldn’t.  We’d probably eat there too.  However, on the way F asked if I’d rather have Thai food (of course!!!) and we ended up at a Thai restaurant.  We both had some yummy Thai food and then went to the onsen.  

F went off to get bathed and I stayed in the lobby and drank some coffee. I had planned to do some knitting, but I wasn’t feeling it tonight and just updated my iPhone.  Which is a little funny, since I got my iPhone 4 years ago today and I had no idea how to use it. I’m still a little bewildered but usually manage these days.

We came back to the house via MaxValu. I got some things for lunch tomorrow and also a bite for K. I worry that she doesn’t eat enough, or in general in the daytime.  

We had a quiet evening in. I watched Scandal which is in its final season. It is such fun trash…glad that it is ending though. 

And that’s it. Tomorrow I might go out if the weather allows, or I might stay in and do more Postcrossings! Come back later and find out what I do. Until tomorrow….

No comments: