October 11, 2018

Thursday - Cloudy and cold

A good day.

I got up about on time this morning, watched the news and got dressed. I made the bed a little late though.

I had a terribly quiet day today. The only thing of note that I did was to write a couple of postcards for Postcrossings.  It took ages to pick a card for one of the people.

F was a little late today. He got back after 7 pm and was a bit tired. I suggested getting his mother a bento and us going out for dinner and then the Internet Cafe. We decided to do that.  

We were eating dinner at Sashimi-ya, but for a change, it wasn’t great. We had their negitoro-maguro don but the negitoro wasn’t very good at all.  At the end of dinner I mentioned to F that if we went to the Internet Cafe then, it would be around midnight before we finished. He decided that it was too late for him, which was completely fine. I did point out that I would still like some wifi, so we went to the new coffee shop in town for a bit. 

We just had coffee today, but it was around 800 yen for the two of us. We had decaf and that was nice to be able to have the option after so many years here. Their wifi is good, but I still can’t wait for the Starbucks to finish being built. 

We came back to the house and came upstairs.  F took a shower, I watched some telly. I caught up on a few of my shows from last weekend. Yay for me.


I have no idea what I’ll get up to tomorrow. I hope it’ll be exciting! Probably laundry. I’m not sure how to make that exciting. Come back and see, maybe you can help me fold something. Until tomorrow….

No comments: