October 24, 2018

Wednesday - Rainy, cloudy…didn’t go out at all. 

A boring day.

I got up this morning, eventually. I watched the news from my bed and then went over to the desk for NCIS.  

I had a very, very quiet day today at the house.  I did manage to get some of my column written, but I have a lot to go on it. Still, it has been started and that’s an important part for me.

Around 5 I went downstairs and started putting dinner together. Basically, it was quite easy. I reheated the stew, made some pasta for myself, put out the salad and that was it.  When F came back to the house he was in a mood and something I did or said seemed to annoy him. Oh, yes, now I remember. He wanted me to put out the gyoza he’d bought at the store on Friday. They’d been in the fridge for 6 days. I told him I wouldn’t eat them because I didn’t want food poisoning. He went off in a huff. Still, he did come down for dinner and even helped a little.  He put out rice for his mother and himself and carried it through to the living room.  

After dinner, I thought we’d have an ice cream bar, but F wasn’t finished eating. I went into the kitchen to get a start on the dishes and before I knew it dinner was over.  

F went upstairs, didn’t help with the dishes apart from giving me a withering look. When I went up a few minutes later he was in bed listening to an old radio. I turned on the TV to watch a cooking show and the next thing I know is he’s sleeping.  I went over to check on him a while ago and he isn’t feeling well. Sleep probably is the best thing for him, but I had hoped to go out. Still, I have decided to go out tomorrow. I’m tired of being cooped up here all day. I’m going to have to walk to the bus stop, a different one for a change, but I think it’ll be okay. I’m a tad excited.  Fingers crossed I actually do it!


Come back later and see what I get up to. Until tomorrow….

No comments: