October 23, 2018

Tuesday - Sunny but cooler

A good day.

I got up this morning and watched the news from the bed. I know, it doesn’t really sound like I was up, does it? After that, I got up and got dressed, made the bed, the usual. 

Most of the day was quiet. I barely saw K again.  I don’t know if she goes out of her way to avoid me, but unless I get mail, I don’t always see her.

I’ve been watching A Very English Scandal from the DVR. It was on this weekend and I recorded it.  Hugh Grant is in it and is quite funny, even though he isn’t supposed to be.  I liked Ben Whishaw in it as well. I hope to finish it tomorrow.

Just before 5 pm I went downstairs and began to make dinner. It was from a roux packet, but I had to do all the other work for it.  It wasn’t difficult, it just took a while. Still, I got dinner on the table fairly soon after F came back from work. Best of all, it got great reviews and we all had seconds!  There’s even enough for dinner tomorrow night too so that was good. It was a kind of chicken stew. 

I did most of the dishes, but F did come and dry them. Yay. He asked if I’d like to go out and I said I would.  I really wanted to get out of the house.

We went to Komeda coffee again and had coffee. I suggested getting a dessert too, which was a bad idea as it was huge. We split it, and it was okay, but F couldn’t eat all his share.  

We bought a few groceries at MaxValu again, then came back to the house.  I took a shower, then F did too.  My sister emailed me about having a video chat, so I did that with her and my niece.  That was fun.

F went to sleep and honestly, I need to go off myself soon.  I’m yawning away.  

Tomorrow I’m not sure what I’ll get up to. I finally did start my column today, tomorrow, I hope to work on it some more. Wish me luck!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: