January 7, 2019

Monday - Don’t know, didn’t go out.

F wasn’t feeling well at all last night, and today too. He called in sick to work.  I got up around my usual time and watched the news and then NCIS. F and his mother went out to the onsen and I took care of a few things that I had let slide over the last few weeks.

I had a nice quiet morning. I did some computer stuff and relaxed a bit.  F and his mother came back around 1 or so. F offered to take me out for lunch, but I really didn’t need to go. I had a salad and a bagel waiting for me, didn’t need too much else. 

F had a nap and I had lunch. He left with his mother to see the doctor and wasn’t back for a while. 

Tonight, after they got back, I made dinner. I was planning to anyway but usually don’t when F has the day off work. Still, he wasn’t feeling great, so didn’t want to make him go out. 

I made pasta with a yuzushoyu sauce and served it with some roast duck breast and some Brussel sprouts. I made those!  I also washed some blueberries for dessert. I got everything on the table in about 45 minutes which wasn’t too bad. Dinner got quite good reviews, so yay me. 

I had done some of the dishes earlier, but F helped me by washing the dishes and I dried them. He even cleaned the stovetop!

He offered to take me out but wasn’t feeling that great. I told him I’d be okay in, and watched British Bake-off. Halfway through he said he’d like to go out and I told him that if he still wanted to at the end of the show I’d go. He fell asleep!  

I took a shower later on and F has been up and back to sleep a couple of times. I don’t think he’s feeling much better, but I do think he’ll go to work tomorrow. 

So, that’s it for me. It was a fairly good day for me, just a bit quiet. I put my Christmas tree away and took down my cards, it feels a bit sad now, but it’ll be fine! 

Come back later if you are so moved and find out what I get up to!  Until tomorrow….


Oh, and PS…Happy B-Day Mr Z!

No comments: