March 22, 2019

Friday - Rainy but I didn’t go out

I tried to say a sleepy goodbye to F this morning as he left, but I’m not sure that he heard me. 

I had my usual morning, I did a couple of loads of laundry today too. I didn’t see much of K today, except when she called me down to give me a couple of postcards I received.

In the evening I started one of my coasters in the sashiko kit I bought. I didn’t finish it, but what I did looks cool. I heard something come to the door while I was making it and ran down to answer the doorbell. It was our dinner.  

F and I had ordered dinner for K and me last weekend, and it arrived at about 6:15.  I paid and then got it all set out for us. It was really good. I had a chicken cutlet and sushi, K had tempura, sushi and soba. She didn’t eat her soba as I think she had already eaten before our dinner came.

After dinner, I did the dishes and packaged them up to be put outside tomorrow for pick up. I came upstairs and watched a bit of TV, then went off and took a shower. I came back to my computer and spent a bit of time on it and watched more TV. 

F called me to say goodnight around midnight and we chatted for a few minutes. It was nice to hear from him. I miss him, although I am enjoying having some quiet me time. 

Around 1 in the morning I decided to put on a movie and watched one of the X-Men films. It was fun and just what I wanted.

And that’s it for today. Tomorrow we have doctor’s appointments and then F has to help me with my mini-con by making reservations. Isn’t he lucky?


Come back later and see what I get up to on Saturday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: