May 13, 2019

Monday - Sunny

I woke up around 6 this morning, went downstairs and then back to bed. I did wonder if F would get up on time, but when I woke up again the room was empty so he must have made it. I did think I heard him bumping around the room. 

I had a very quiet morning except the doorbell rang early on and I ran down to answer it. Just before I got to the door K stopped me from answering it. I have no idea who was at the door!  Missionaries? Bill collectors?Nosy Neighbours? I’ll never know.

I did a load of laundry and watched Pretty Little Liars while I was hanging it up. That’s a little tradition that won’t last too much longer. Silly show, but I enjoy it.

I gathered up the plastic bottles that I had in my side of the room tonight and crushed them. I also got them ready to go out. There was so many! I really do try not to use them, but when I’m at the onsen I need to drink something and their machine only sells coffee or high sugar drinks in cups.

Around 4 pm I went downstairs to wash my dishes and then I washed the lettuce from Friday and made guacamole with the last two avocados. I put it back in the fridge for a while.

I came downstairs around 6:30 tonight. I hadn’t heard from F so I thought his phone might have died again.  I got started on dinner. Tonight I made broccoli, salad, hash brown patties and teriyaki chicken.  That one took more effort but went well.  F came back just as I was wondering whether to feed his mother or wait for him.  We all ate. The chicken was good, the guacamole was great, but the chips I’d chosen to use turned out to be sweet!  Yikes. That wasn’t what I wanted.

I got a start on dinner dishes afterwards, but F took over and washed the rest of the things and the stove too. 

He asked if I wanted to go to the onsen and I said I’d go with him. We left here around 9:00 pm, so I knew that we’d be late. F was able to have a bath for about 40 minutes or so. He said it was enough time.

I updated apps and Facebooked, I never did open my book or do my knitting. Sigh. 

On the way back to Tsuruoka, F asked if I’d like to go for coffee and I said I would.  We went to Komeda and both had a cup of decaf coffee and then left. 

We came back to the house and I bundled up all the pet bottles and then I took a shower. 

I came back upstairs and watched So You Think You Can Dance. It was okay tonight.


And now you are up to date with me.  Come back later if you’d like to find more. Until tomorrow then!

No comments: