May 14, 2019

Tuesday - Warm then rainy at night

My day started a bit oddly. I didn’t hear F leave this morning so when my alarm went off I was quite startled that it was morning. I got up and made a trip downstairs. I saw K cleaning away, but she had her back to me so I couldn’t really say good morning to her. (She’s quite deaf, she wouldn’t have heard me.)

I went into the washroom, but when I came out, the closet near the toilet room had been closed and she wasn’t around. I could hear her muttering away and she sounded angry. I think that she was mad I didn’t say good morning to her, but I really needed the loo! I really didn’t see her again until F came home.

During the day I did some stuff on my computer and I worked on F’s jeans again. It’s going fairly well, I’m not sure if it is really messy or just sort of cool.  If he didn’t put his wallet in his back pocket so much, I wouldn’t have to do this mending!

Lunch was quite good, I had a bagel today with some chicken and some of the leftover guacamole!  It makes a nice sandwich topping!

In the evening I wasn’t sure what F wanted to do for dinner. When he got here we ran through our repertoire of places to go that are open on Tuesday. F suggested a lot of bad places but did come up with a good suggestion, Misono.  We all bundled into the car and went.  K had udon, F had ramen and I had pork piccata so we were all fairly happy. We were nearly back to the house afterwards when I asked F if we could do some shopping. I’d remembered that I needed groceries.

We dropped off K and then F and I went off. First off he suggested a drink and Starbucks so that’s where we headed. It was a little busy in there, but we ordered and had a seat. I do find it annoying that they made us pay extra twice for decaf coffee in one order. Couldn’t they just put extra coffee in the machine?

We got a table but were able to move to comfy seating later on. We spent quite a bit of time there, I was ready to leave long before F was. 

We left the coffee shop and went to the grocery store. I grabbed a few things and F grabbed a few things and we went through the checkout. At home, I remembered that I hadn’t bought bread, so I took out a couple of bagels for myself. Yum.

I watched a bit of TV, the Travel show from Australia was on. It was rather funny as the people went to Sri Lanka. The show made it look rather amazing, so now I’m wondering how much it would cost to go and spend some time there. Probably too much!


And that’s about it. I’m not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow. I’m hoping to work on F’s pants again, but we’ll see. Come back later if you are so moved and see what happens. Until tomorrow….

No comments: