June 11, 2019

Tuesday - Sunny but cool

I got up at a reasonable hour, checked email and the groups I moderate, then I did my usual watching of ER and The Blacklist.  

I had a quiet day except for the TV. K was around today, yesterday she spent most of the day in bed, so it was nice to have her around.  

F called me to say he was coming back around 5:30 so I went downstairs and started to make dinner.  Earlier I had grated a carrot so I made a Ninjin Shuri-shuri which is a Japanese dish from Okinawa. It was good!  

Tonight’s dinner came together fast.  We had herb-roasted chicken, eggplant and the ninjin shuri-shuri.  F cooked a bit of rice for him and his mother too.  The Ninjin shuri-shuri made quite a nice side dish. I was surprised as K took thirds in it!  Unbelievable!  I think she liked it.  (It’s a stir-fried carrot and egg dish with tuna in it.)

F and I did the dishes up early and then he wanted to go to the Internet Cafe. We drove over and the parking lot was nearly full.  We were able to get massaging chairs, but the chairs were marked off as not being available due to technical problems. Our chairs were marked as being noisy, but it wasn’t a huge deal.

After our three hours were up, we went to the grocery store and then came back to the house. At the house, I took a shower, F tried to go to bed.


That’s about it for the day sad to say.  I’m falling asleep at my computer so think I’ll end this now. Come back later if you like and see how Wednesday goes. Until tomorrow….

No comments: