June 12, 2019

Wednesday - Sunny and coolish

I got up quite early this morning and watched the news from the bed. I dressed and watched ER. I planned to do laundry, but K did laundry at 10 which put an end to my plans.  She does what she wants when she wants.

I thought I heard her calling me later on in the day so I went downstairs to see. However, she hadn’t called me!  Her granddaughter was visiting with her children so they were all a bit surprised to see me in the living room.  I went back upstairs afterwards!

I’m afraid I didn’t spend enough time on useful things today. I should have worked on F’s pants, but I didn’t. I should have picked up a few things around the room, but I didn’t.  Sigh.

When F came back to the house we decided to get bentos for dinner. I think it was a good choice. We haven’t gone the bento route for a while and I just didn’t want to cook tonight. Before we picked up the bentos we went to Gyomu Supa to buy a few things. I think I’m going to make pasta tomorrow night for dinner. Probably.

Dinner was good. I had a bibinba from the bento place and it was nice. I got to put on my own hot sauce and I did well. It wasn’t too spicy, but it had a bit of heat. F and K liked their bentos too. I was the lucky person who got to wash the trays and glasses afterwards. 

F wanted to go to the onsen again tonight and I grudgingly agreed to go with him. I didn’t read or knit tonight, I just Facebooked on my phone. 

We came back into Tsuruoka and went to the grocery store. Most of the trip was to get souvenirs for F, but I picked up some yogurt and salad for me.  

We came back to the house and F stayed up for a bit while I watched Grey’s Anatomy. F is now snoozing away. I should go to bed soon, don’t know if I will or not though.

There is a chance that I will go out tomorrow. I’m hoping to get my hair cut soon as it has just become too shaggy for me.  I might go on Friday instead, it just depends how I feel.  

That’s it for me for tonight. Come back later if you feel like it. Until tomorrow….

No comments: