July 11, 2019

Thursday - Cloudy, cooler and humid

F woke up around 4:30 last night and made a lot of noise as he tried to find his medicine. I woke up and had to make a trip downstairs. I fell back asleep, F claims he didn’t sleep after that.

I had a reasonably quiet day this morning. I did a load of laundry and hung it up, no big deal.  I watched some of the programmes from the disk and am nearly up to date. 

I was watching the news before I did my dishes and there was a brief earthquake. It was a level two here, but I’m on the second floor so it felt quite scary. I checked afterwards to see if K was okay and she was. Yay.  

When F came back to the house I started to get dinner underway.  Tonight we had pasta with a salad, grilled asparagus and some shrimp from the store. It went over quite well, and all of us enjoyed it.

F and I went out after dinner to Komeda coffee.  We both had iced coffee and didn’t eat anything. I managed to drag him out before 11:00 so yay me! We bought some groceries at MaxValu and then came back to the house. We put the groceries away and then came upstairs. We watched an episode of The Good Doctor and enjoyed it. 

That’s about it for today. I have to start thinking about my column. We also have plans to meet up with another couple like us and go fishing. I think my husband is really looking forward to it.  

Come back later if you like and see how Friday goes. Until tomorrow….


No comments: