July 23, 2019

Tuesday - Hot and humid.  Ugh!

I got up at a reasonable time this morning and did get dressed after a bit. I had a good but slightly quiet morning today. I did a couple of loads of laundry and hung it up to dry. I watched my usual telly, no big deal.

In the afternoon I had lunch and watched a bunch of cooking shows on TV.  F called around 4 to say that he would be late again but didn’t know HOW late. Poor thing.

I had gone downstairs to wash my lunch dishes and also to prepare a dish for dinner.  I did that, cleaned up afterwards and put it in the fridge for now.

I watched the news and some stuff on YouTube and worked on F’s pants. I got them done! Woot!  I was finishing up when K summoned me downstairs.


F's jeans went from this...


... to this.  He likes them!
I didn’t manage to tell her that F was still working, I don’t know what she wants from me!  I’m assuming that she was hungry.  I went upstairs again, got the room ready to be left, and went downstairs again.  

I was starting to put dinner together when F called to say he was done.  He joined me in the kitchen soon after and he cooked the udon.  I set the table with my chicken salad and the leftover stir-fry. Double yum. 

We had a pretty nice dinner with not a lot of cooking. Hurray for that.  F started washing dishes after the meal but had to run off soon after he started.  

I finished washing the dishes more or less and then F and I went out. He wanted to go to the onsen, which we did. I updated my Instagram while I was there!

He was late getting to the onsen so when he finished there was very little time left for him to relax or use the wifi, so he asked that we go to the coffee shop. We went, spent entirely too much time there again.  We weren’t exactly the last people there, but we were very close!

We did a shop in MaxValu and I picked up a few things that we needed and entirely too much that we didn’t.  We decided to have sashimi for dinner tomorrow night, but that means that F has to get the sashimi first. Hopefully, he’ll go after work tomorrow.

We came back to the house and I took a shower.  I watched a bit of TV when I finished and now I’m just trying to stay awake while I blog.  


Come back later and see how my Wednesday goes. Until tomorrow….

2 comments:

Rosa said...

The sashiko came out really well on the jeans. When you said it was orange, I was, like, hmmmmm. But the orange and blue complement each other nicely!

Have a great week, Helen!

Helen said...

I have to admit I don't hate the orange as much as I thought I would! F chose orange because he thought it would look more like the stitching on the jeans. I think the shade is very off, but It might fade a bit in time.

Thanks for visiting and have a good week back at you :-)