July 9, 2019

Tuesday - Hot and sunny

I went to bed rather late last night but still woke up early to make a trip downstairs. When I woke up again later I was alone in the bedroom.

I had a bit of a draggy morning. I got up, but couldn’t feel motivated. I did a load of laundry and hung it up around the room. Yay me.

I watched a few of the programmes from this weekend during the day and deleted them from the DVR. A little before 4 pm, I went downstairs and did some prep for dinner. I made a bowl of guacamole and I grated some carrots to make ninjin shiri-shiri. Unfortunately, I grated my knuckle too, so I had to get a bandage and then put my hand in a glove to keep on cooking. 

I went upstairs after my prep as I didn’t know when F was coming back. He called me around 5:30 and said he’d bring something from the store to have with dinner.

After F arrived, I went downstairs and started setting the table and putting food out.  I put out the guacamole and chips, I cooked a frozen chichimi and I made my carrot, tuna and egg dish. It went over very well.  F contributed some tuna sashimi, but it was nice.  We all had quite a big dinner, and there were even a few leftovers for tomorrow for K.

I asked F to wash the dishes for me, which he did. I dried them. I just didn’t want to get my finger wet as it would hurt. 

F asked if I’d like to go to the Internet Cafe after dinner and I said yes.  We went out there and were both able to get massaging chairs.  We spent the next three hours at opposite ends of the hallway.  I watched a travel guide show and then some episodes of a show a friend recommended to me. Some of it was hilarious!

We came back to the house after our time was up. F and I both took showers and then F fell asleep on the bed.  He’s still there.  

Not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow. You might have to come back and find out! Until tomorrow….

2 comments:

Orchid64 said...

Was the travel show "Travel Man" with Richard Ayoade? Because that is the best (and quite funny).

Helen said...

No, actually it was a show called Gogglebox. It's a reality show about people watching TV! It sounds ridiculous, but it was fun.

Nice to hear from you again :-)