July 8, 2019

Monday - Hot and Sunny

I woke up fairly early this morning. F was in bed too, but he’d already been out to the doctor’s office to put his card in!  He left again a bit later and I watched the news and also texted a friend in Canada.

I was able to watch my morning shows before F came back.  Once he did, he wanted to go out for lunch.  We took his mother and went back to Kintaro Sushi. I’m not sure why, but F put his mother in the middle of us. It was a tad odd, but okay.  We had a nice meal and then we brought her back.

F and I left the house soon after and went to City Hall to get some financial documents for his work. After that, we went over to Komeda Coffee and had kakigori.  It was expensive but huge!  I had a coffee one and it was lovely.

The two of us went to see an eye doctor today. I haven’t had my eyes properly tested in a while and I’ve been noticing a few not so great changes. The workers at the clinic took good care of me and tried many different ways to help me, so I was quite happy with the care I got there.  I did get a prescription for new glasses as well. F got some eye drops for his problem and we were off.  We went off to the Glasses shop and looked at all the neat frames. I found a pair that I really liked so F bought them for me. Come next Tuesday, I should have my new glasses. Woot.

After all of that, we spent a bit of time shopping for F’s stuff. We visited an electric shop, then the hardware store. F needed things for the car and he got his mother some more of the drink she likes.

We did a bit of grocery shopping and I went to the hundred yen shop that I don’t usually visit. I got a few little things there. We bought groceries in the grocery section of the supermarket, not a hundred yen shop.  

We came back to the house, gave K a bento and then we left. We didn’t have much luck with our first restaurant as it was closed. The second one was fine and it wasn’t busy. We had Korean food tonight, we each had a bibinba and shared some gyoza.  

We drove over to Machi-ne-Kinema and went to see Spider-Man: Far From Home again. I loved it, F fell asleep. Sigh. We just had drinks tonight, no popcorn as we were both really full from dinner.

We came back to the house via a conbini for a few things for me. I watched a little TV, F went to bed quite early.

And that’s it. No idea what we’ll get up to on Tuesday. F is back to work, I’ve got a few things to work on though.  Come back later and see what happens. Until tomorrow….

No comments: