September 11, 2019

Wednesday - Rainy, cloudy and cooler

I had a very quiet day today. I got up mostly on time and watched the news. Eventually, I got up and watched my morning drama.  It was a peaceful day to remember my mother’s birthday and the terrorist attack on the US.

I basically forgot that I was supposed to do laundry today!  I can’t believe it really.  I didn’t even see much of K today, except when she started to yell for me to come down.  She just keeps saying my name over and over until I appear. I am shouting to her that I am coming to her, but she can’t hear me at all.  It’s kind of funny in a way. I had received some mail and she wanted to give it to me.  It’s nice that she does that, but annoying too! I was in the middle of something and it wasn’t a good time for me.

I didn’t hear the rain come in the window.  It did get loud, but it was in the other room, so I ignored it. I went to the window and the rain had splashed some of F’s books, and also in the hallway had made the floor wet and the doors too. Oh wow!  I cleaned it up as best I could. 

A few minutes later, K came upstairs and swept the floor in front of our rooms.  I didn’t go out to help her because I don’t want to encourage her. I think it is her way of snooping, but because I keep the doors closed she can’t see anything!

F came back from work around 6 tonight.  Last night I had suggested doing bentos and that’s what we did.  F ordered them from the website and we went and picked them up. They were good. F had a fried thing, K had a hamburg with rice and I had beef gapao rice. It was nice.  After dinner, F did the dishes and I dried them and interfered with him.  We had a short break and then went out.

We went over to Starbucks for a drink (F had his usual frappuccino, I had a hoji-cha latte) and a bit of sitting on furniture in public. It was nice.

We grabbed a few groceries after the meal. I’m going to make a stew tomorrow and hopefully, there’ll be enough for us to have leftovers on Friday night too. That’s the plan at the moment anyway.

We came back to the house and put away the groceries.  I started to do the garbage up for tomorrow. I cleared a few things out of the fridge. There was some stuff that had been in there from 2017, so that went, and some of K’s stuff that she seems to have forgotten about. It went in the trash.  There’s a lot more space in the fridge now too, so bonus.  

I came upstairs and watched Grey’s Anatomy.  It was another good one and poor F kept trying to talk to me, but I wasn’t listening. I had to keep pausing my show and I wasn’t too interested in what he wanted to say. Oh dear.  

So, not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow.  Hopefully, laundry and cooking and maybe even a bit of crochet!  I hope! 

Come back later if you are so inclined and see what happens here. Until tomorrow.


No comments: