October 11, 2019

Friday - Clear and sunny, warmish

I’ve just watched a couple of episodes of The Walking Dead, so please forgive me if I’m a bit jumpy. My cable channel just started it from the beginning so I got to see all kinds of horrible things over the last two hours.  I probably shouldn’t have watched it, but I am hoping that this channel will show the rest of it too.

I had a pretty quiet day.  I got up, got dressed, watched some TV off the DVR and a bit on the regular telly.  I had lunch a little late and split most of what F didn’t eat last night with K.  We both had some of the pork sauté and the twice-baked potatoes.  They were really good today!

F was a bit late tonight. He seemed fine and at least he came in and said hello to me in the kitchen.  He did refuse dinner though, so K and I ate together. I did the dishes afterwards, but there weren’t all that many and then came upstairs.  

We were here for a bit, I was watching TV and then F decided to go out to the shop. I had told him how some of my friends were trying to stock up because of the big typhoon, so he went out and bought instant noodles, snacks and a 2-litre bottle of water. No idea why he couldn’t get real food.  He was quite snarky before he went out too. He asked me if I wanted to go, but I really didn’t. 

That’s about it really. I watched TV, made dinner and didn’t go out of the house today. Sigh. 

No idea what I’ll get up to tomorrow either. There isn’t much on this weekend. There are new movies, but they are non-English ones, so I’ll likely be missing those. 


Come back later if you like and see how Saturday goes. Until tomorrow….

No comments: