February 28, 2020

Friday - Snowy in the morning, clear at night

F did wake me up a little this morning before he went to work, but I managed not to wake up completely. I got up at my usual time, did my usual things today too. I did a couple of loads of laundry today and got it all hung up to dry.

I had a very quiet day and didn’t see K at all for most of the day. I heard her occasionally, but we didn’t meet up until later.

I had a clear out of the fridge lunch and then did my dishes later on. I came downstairs to wait for the delivery of our dinner around 5:30, but it took a while before it arrived. I paid and then served it for K and I. F was originally going to go to a party tonight, but he cancelled at the last moment as usual. He called to say he was done work and I suggested that he go and have a dinner that he would like, so he did. It was ramen of course, but he did like it, so that was good.

K and I had donburi with tuna. The company included some clear soup powder, so I made it up, plus a chawanmushi each. That was very nice.  We had our meals and enjoyed them a lot. I did the dishes afterwards, and while I was drying the dishes, F came back. 

I was hoping he’d like to go out, but he didn’t want to. He’d worked all day, so I do understand it. I had been in all day and really wanted to get out of the house so I went for a walk in the dark! I went over to the park and walked around the soccer field they have there. I didn’t do the full walking course, but it was late and dark and I was by myself, so I didn’t feel it was a good idea. I only saw one person the whole time I was there and he was jogging. 

I came back to the house with the cobwebs gone and feeling much better.  F and I watched a video off the DVR, A Simple Favor. It was quite good and we both enjoyed it. I’d been looking forward to watching it for a while. It didn’t play in the cinema up here. I watched and did some crochet, F fed me snacks during the movie. 

After that, F went to bed. I took a shower and then came onto my computer. I also watched a couple of shows off the DVR. I won’t have as much time next month for TV. 


And that, dear reader, was my day. It turned out okay generally.  Tomorrow we have a doctor’s appointment and then I’m not sure what we’ll get up to.  You’ll just have to come back and see. Until tomorrow….

No comments: