May 27, 2020

Wednesday - Cloudy and muggy

F woke me up this morning. I pretended that I was asleep and I thought I got away with it until he came back from the car when I was downstairs in the toilet!

I didn’t go back to sleep or anything. I knew if I did that I’d oversleep. I watched the news and then got dressed and on with my day.

I had an okay day today. I watched some of the TV I recorded on Tuesday night and worked on my mask again. I didn’t share the pasta with K today for lunch, there wasn’t all that much left.

I went downstairs around 5 pm to start dinner. I didn’t hear from F of course.  I decided to do another simple one for K and I but did cook some Brussels sprouts for us. We had frozen hamburg, salad, brussels sprouts and some gobo rice.  It was quite a nice dinner, to be honest! F came back while I was cooking and was rude to me and then went back upstairs. Nice.

After K and I ate, I took everything to the kitchen and then did all the dishes. It wasn’t too bad this time. I did listen to a couple of podcasts though.

After I finished I went upstairs and apologized to F about yesterday. I also asked if we could go out so I could pick up some more food. He didn’t want to at first, but after a while relented.

We went to the grocery store and I bought a few things. F bought more. I had suggested that we go out for sushi tomorrow and he tried to tell me that sushi was a luxury food, but he didn’t pronounce it correctly so I had no idea what he was trying to say!  That doesn’t happen often so it was confusing for both of us. Most of the time that we have sushi, it isn’t a luxury time at all!

The grocery store was quiet. I bought a few things for tomorrow’s lunch but not dinner. Sadly, I think F did buy things for tomorrow’s dinner. He is planning fish again. Sigh. If he cooks it, I don’t care.

Things gradually got more friendly over the evening. F kept bringing me snacks and that usually means that we’re talking! I worked a little more on my mask. I stopped when I got to the point that I should iron it. 

I did up the garbage downstairs and then took a shower. I didn’t have it too hot today.

I watched Grey’s Anatomy and when it was finished I turned off the TV. 

F has gone to sleep now and to be honest, I think I’ll go soon too. I had an earlier start today than usual. 

Come back later if you like and see how Thursday goes. Until tomorrow….



No comments: